Wednesday, January 4, 2012

52 Things I love about You

I saw this lovely craft idea on Pinterest and I just had to do it for my husbands Christmas gift. We celebrated our Christmas later this year. Here are the steps to make your own.

Items you will need:
1 standard deck of playing cards
2 metal binder rings
Scrapbook paper
Double sided tape

I first typed up 52 things on the computer using a label template. I cut each say apart and places them in the order I wanted to put them in the deck. After that I organized the deck of cards by suit and from lowest (Ace to King) to highest. Use the jokers for the covers. Cover each joker with your choice of scrapbook paper.
I then hole punches all the cards as evenly as I could.
Once all cards are whole punch start to tape the sayings on the cards, one saying per card. Once all cards have a saying on them, bind them together with the metal rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment